The Geographic Location rule type allows you to select a location in which your recipe will trigger.
Great ways to use the geographic location rule :
- Announce a shipping update only to your users in Canada.
- Promote beachwear to visitors from Florida.
- Display rain gear to visitors from London.
Selecting a geographic location
The Geographic Location rule segments your visitors by their IP address, allowing you to create custom content for customers in a specific country, a state/province or even a city.
Adding the geographic location rule
Add rules under the “Rules tab”.
- If this is your first rule in the recipe, select “Create your first rule”. When adding additional rules, select “Add another rule”.
- From the rule type menu select “Geographic Location”.
- Enter a location into the text filed, and select the option that most closely matches your area.
Creating sophisticated recipes.
Learn more about combining rules for more targeted marketing.