Context works with themes that are Shopify Online Store 2.0 supported.
Not sure if your theme is Online Store 2.0?
- From your Shopify admin, go to Online Store > Themes.
- Find the theme that you want to edit, and then click Customize.
- Select Products > Default product. This opens the default product template.
- Look in the sidebar, below the product template sections. If you have an Online Store 2.0 theme, then an Add section button appears below the section list.
- If no Add section button appears, then you might have a vintage sectioned theme or a vintage non-sectioned theme. Follow the steps in Determine your vintage theme architecture version to learn which vintage architecture version your theme is using.